AVIC411.com

I NEED A USB CABLE PLEASE!!!!!

I had a botched install courtesy of a friend in my car and need to get a new usb cable for my Z120bt but I really dont feel like paying $55 for a new one. ANYONE? PLEASE HELP ME. I would like to buy one from anyone that might have one laying around unused, asap I have paypal. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. TXT ME @ 484-706-4472 for a quicker response or email me direct @ baezjody@yahoo.com

They dont have what im looking for.

I believe you want the Pioneer cable that plugs into the back of tthe HU, right? Rectangular plug on one end, USB and mini plug on the other. Yeah, I see one on ebay for $55. I doubt you will find a Z1x0-BT owner who will part with theirs, even if they aren't using it at this time.

Your best hope, other than ebay or Pioneer, is to find someone who toasted their HU, and are parting it out.

I believe you want the Pioneer cable that plugs into the back of tthe HU, right? Rectangular plug on one end, USB and mini plug on the other. Yeah, I see one on ebay for $55. I doubt you will find a Z1x0-BT owner who will part with theirs, even if they aren't using it at this time.

Your best hope, other than ebay or Pioneer, is to find someone who toasted their HU, and are parting it out.

thats exactly what I am looking for anyone pleas