AVIC411.com

d1 bypass problem 06wrx

ok so i just bought a 06 wrx and it came with a d1 in it... i did the bypass to it and it works with the e-break down but, as soon as i get over like 6mph it locks me back out again.. wtf did i do wrong , or what did i not do to bypass the gps/gyro readout ?? im assuming thats whats causing the problem.. i am a noob to these units but im not a retard so any and all help would be appreciated just keep in mind im taking a walk down noob street..

oh and i know how fourms work, sorry if this is a repost im sure it is but i cant get the f**** search to work right on here to find the thread so a simple link would work as well

thanks,

joe

Edit : for anyone having this problem this may help in the future ... when I grounded the e break and the added pins wires I tied them all together and tapped into the ground wire for the harness .. for some reason this is too much for one location on the wire.. I simply moved the added pins wire about 6 inches down from the e break wire and now everything is Tits.. a.k.a perfect lol hope this can help someone out....