AVIC411.com

Ive got a 920BT and Im using a flash drive to listen to my MP3's....all was fine until I added another 50 songs on to the drive. The songs that were added, are not getting listed when I look for them on the screen. Is there a "list refresh" option or something Im missing here? Any ideas? I just had it installed 2 days ago. All the other songs are still there and play fine. Suggestions welcome. Thanks!

Don't think there a refresh option, they should be be there when you insert the card in. They will show up at the end though.

the refresh option, is taking the card out and re-inserting it.

would the new songs be added to the end or would it just add them into the list in alphabetical order (as long as they are all in the same folder)

• 1 month later...

Probably a tool that resorts the complete directory in alphabetical order will help?

I had similar problems with a car unit, playing my tracks on an flash drive not in the "sorted order" (i ever name my files 01.xxxxxx 02.xxxx and so on) than in the order they got written to the drive. Problem is, that you don't see the "real" order in the Windows-Explorer, just the DOS-Box unveils it.