AVIC411.com

Assuming you mean your current coordinant (latitude and longitude), it appears that you can't. Is that a problem?

The only place where they are used appears to be as one way to enter a destination. Also, they are used in AVIC Feeds to identify a waypoint or Favorite. I suppose you could always save your current location as a Favorite, export Favorites to AVIC Feeds (on the SD card) and load it into AVICFeeds on your PC. Then you could see it. Note: I have never tried this, but seems like it would work.

But why?

awe man, thanks ... i liked this feature on a garmin hand held i have, that usually kept in another vehicle.

I live in a rual area (no 911 addresses) Im often asked whats my coordinance?? I see where to enter a coordinate

with the avic to arrive at a destination. Im not too familiar with the avic feeds software yet.

awe man, thanks ... i liked this feature on a garmin hand held i have, that usually kept in another vehicle.

I live in a rual area (no 911 addresses) Im often asked whats my coordinance?? I see where to enter a coordinate

with the avic to arrive at a destination. Im not too familiar with the avic feeds software yet.

It sounds like you have a need for that then. Seems like it would of been easy for Pioneer to provide some way to see LAT/LON. Jeez, even my Android phone can display that.