AVIC411.com

doesnt mute music when map talks or 4 calls

Greetings to all! Im a new owner of a z120bt. I just had it professional installed a week ago. While I have figured out most of this units capabilities, I can't find out of to set my system to automatically mute the music when I have the nav going too. The nav speaks but u can barely hear it over the music. Same thing happens when someone calls me, my music doesn't stop it just keeps playing and I have to back out of call then mute my music. I thought this unit dis this by itself. Help please, this is very annoying!

Greetings to all! Im a new owner of a z120bt. I just had it professional installed a week ago. While I have figured out most of this units capabilities, I can't find out of to set my system to automatically mute the music when I have the nav going too. The nav speaks but u can barely hear it over the music. Same thing happens when someone calls me, my music doesn't stop it just keeps playing and I have to back out of call then mute my music. I thought this unit dis this by itself. Help please, this is very annoying!

Read pg 170 in AVIC-120BT manual. AV System Settings menu. First press Mute until it says either Guide/Tel/VR or Tel/VR. Then press Mute Level and chose 20db, 10db, or All based on how much muting you want.