AVIC411.com

just installed avic f90bt

hello I have recently purchase an avic f90bt for my 350z w/ bose system. I purchased a wire harness from auto zone that didnt say anything specific about bose or not. I hooked the wires up like so and all the speakers even the bose stock sub, work sounds great so much better then stock;

radio harness---new car harness

->12v const(yell)-- 12v const(yell)

->acc/pwr ant/pwr amp(red/blue/blue n wht)---ign/antenna/amp(same colors)"was told to do this to issure the amp and ant are powered up when the ign is turned on

->illumin(org and white)--- illumin(org)

->ground/mute/parking(blk/yell/lite green)----chassis "found a diy on same car and had these grounded to seperate points, I left all together'

all speakers connected.

PROBLEMS

when the car is turned off and power cute from everything the radio remains on (some of dash connections still disconnected was just testing to make sure powered up and speakers work) this is the main problem

there is some feedback noise when there is nothing playing, muted, bluetooth and ipod connected.

Ipod connects but music and video does not come out. everything shows and screen and can fully access ipod music just no sound but feed back (is this what i read on here being a "fake" wire? it is the one that connects to the rca audio video and the usb or is it because its a 5gen nano? on the site says compatable w 5gen but nothing bout nano and it does say on ipod that no capable to charge

WHAT I HAVE DONE

disconnected radio and tested the harness w/ a volt meter. with key on and harness not connected to radio and key off I get 12v const. 0 from acc 0 from pwr ant 0 amp 0 from illum, but all the speaker wires read about 2.5v's (+) and (-) when key acc on I get my 12v const, 12v acc on. 0 ant 0 amp (fig these 0 b/c not connected to HU yet

I am drawing a blank please help no clue why on if acc pwr reads 0

ps. if this works like this why do they sell that pac oem thing that says it intergrates the stock bose with upgrade hu?