AVIC411.com

Can someone provide a WORKING link to the latest testmode files

Like many others, yesterday my F90BT went into an endless reboot out of nowhere. Im trying to get it sorted out but a lot of links on this forum are dead. So to start, if someone could provide the latest testmode files that would be great. Im going to start off with deleting the temporary GPS files but I know that is not a permanent fix, if it even works at all. Ive lost my faith in Pioneer, making us deal with this crap and paying to have it fixed...

Solved my own problems before anyone could respond.

I had to go through just about every thread but I finally pieced together all the files needed to fix my HU. In the process I updated to the latest FW (was at 3.0) but had to redownload my 2010.6 maps and put those on.

Unit is working, hopefully stays that way. If not, Im going to keep my SD card in the car just in case.

Solved my own problems before anyone could respond.

I had to go through just about every thread but I finally pieced together all the files needed to fix my HU. In the process I updated to the latest FW (was at 3.0) but had to redownload my 2010.6 maps and put those on.

Unit is working, hopefully stays that way. If not, Im going to keep my SD card in the car just in case.

Sure be nice of you to relate what you found for another member struggling to find similar. Agreed on the dead lines, albeit, well-aged. I know some guys who know this stuff like their own backyards got tired and impatient with us new guys, but I hate to see this forum go the way of Pioneer (lack of) support.

I've been searching for days for how to get my F500BT into testmode and where to find the newest version. So far.. NOTHING.