AVIC411.com

Iphone 3gs & 4 video not working

Hi guys, so after my z110bt was stolen in my ford explorer limited 2003 I upgraded to the z120bt. I've been having the same issue I had. If I put a video from my iphone(dvd plays fine), the image doesn't come on but the sound plays. I've been wondering what i could do to make it work. I've been using a white cable with an audio jack plugged into a dock and the music plays fine but just can't play movies.

Also, the night display wont come on, it's stuck to day display and the option in the settings field is highlighted yellow instead of blue.

Thanks

If I put a video from my iphone(dvd plays fine), the image doesn't come on but the sound plays. I've been wondering what i could do to make it work. I've been using a white cable with an audio jack plugged into a dock and the music plays fine but just can't play movies.

Get the correct Pioneer cable. CD-IU50V. If you are using an audio patch cable, it only carries stereo audio. Even an A/V patch cable might not have the correct wiring for the plug. Also, the audio quality is much better with the CD-IU50V. It is Line-out level, not affected by your ipod volume.

Also, the night display wont come on, it's stuck to day display and the option in the settings field is highlighted yellow instead of blue.

Could be a bad setting in a couple of places. Easiest is to do a factory reset. (assuming the orange/white ILL wire is properly connected). The manual (Apendix) says "Check the Day/Night Display setting and make sure Automatic is selected (Page 159)".