AVIC411.com

Hi everybody. After few days of searching here and many other places i came to conclusion that i need some help.

starting one week ago i tryed to make my unit boot in testmode. I fallowed the instruction from here but nothing happend. I began with formating the memory card and after i copied the files from testmode.zip (with Winrar), I inserted the memorycard in my avic and turn on the unit. Surprisingly the unit was booting normaly, not in testmode. I try again and again, i formated sd again, rewrite the SD, i've changed the file testmode.zip, i even tryed older version .

Nothing. The unit continue to boot in normal mode. Can anyone help me with this issue ?

• 3 weeks later...

After few searches i found one version of test mode who did something on my device. After boot sequence (logo screen) appears for about 1 second a window with a question. I don't have time to read what is on that window :? because after that, the unit enters play mode from previous source. (the SD was formated and had nothing on it)

Any ideea to proceed further ?

• 2 months later...