AVIC411.com

Pioneer AVIC-F700BT Phone Problems

Guys, I have the Pioneer AVIC-F700BT and we are using the bluetooth connection for our phone, it seems like it tends to disconnect quite a lot during conversation. It is kind of hard to figure out what disconnects but lets say my wife calls me, suddenly the music comes back on so its hard to listen but I can still hear her talking (who knows if its through the phone or radio) however she can not hear me through the pioneer or the phone. Another thing is that whenever making or accepting calls the map turns on the screen and does not go back to radio when conversation is done, is this a normal thing?

Another thing is that whenever making or accepting calls the map turns on the screen and does not go back to radio when conversation is done, is this a normal thing?

yes this is how it is designed to function, perfectly normal

Guys, I have the Pioneer AVIC-F700BT and we are using the bluetooth connection for our phone, it seems like it tends to disconnect quite a lot during conversation. It is kind of hard to figure out what disconnects but lets say my wife calls me, suddenly the music comes back on so its hard to listen but I can still hear her talking (who knows if its through the phone or radio) however she can not hear me through the pioneer or the phone.

yea mine does this randomly at times, download the most up to date BT software for both the AVIC and your phone and see if that helps, otherwise, the parrot BT software is very glitchy.