AVIC411.com

MP3 files on SD Card not Loading?

I noticed that some folders I copy and paste onto my SD card are loading the mp3's onto the my Z120BT.

When I copy and paste multiple folders, only a few of them register onto the player and not all of them. I check to make sure they're in the SD card and they're in there just fine along with the MP3's.

I was wondering if anyone else had any problems like this?

One example I have here,

I loaded up the following Albums randomly selected from my computer

American Idiot, Meteora, Transformers The-Score, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, & Final Fantasy VII.

Only Transformers The-Score folder was the only folder that didn't seem to register onto the player. I made sure all the files were mp3's. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Any solutions to this?

I loaded up the following Albums randomly selected from my computer

American Idiot, Meteora, Transformers The-Score, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, & Final Fantasy VII.

Only Transformers The-Score folder was the only folder that didn't seem to register onto the player. I made sure all the files were mp3's. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Any solutions to this?

Don't know the answer, but I have a few ideas.

The manual Appendix does list some limitations on the max number of files and folders, but I doubt that is your problem.

Also, the manual mentioned it supported CBR (constant bit-rate) MP3 compression. I think that implies that it doesn't support VBR compression. I don't know what the HU does if it encounters a file of fan unsupported format. It might just ignore it.

Don't know the answer, but I have a few ideas.

The manual Appendix does list some limitations on the max number of files and folders, but I doubt that is your problem.

Also, the manual mentioned it supported CBR (constant bit-rate) MP3 compression. I think that implies that it doesn't support VBR compression. I don't know what the HU does if it encounters a file of fan unsupported format. It might just ignore it.

So I checked the files, all of them are CBR, I'm quite stumped by this.