AVIC411.com

Video capability of iPhone/ipod

Hey guys,

I just got my z130 set up and working good with my iPhone using the official pioneer adapter (not a cheap eBay one)

It's supposed to be able to play video I think, anyone know how I do that? If I open videos from the iPod app I just hear audio.

I know I can use aux input on video2 but I'd like to be able to watch videos controlled by the head unit if possible?

Download aha radio app on yur iPhone. Plug in iPhone to radio. Then on the bottom of the avic screen press the app button. The z130bt should now show video and audio.

Hmm, interesting. I have the AHA app installed and AHA works fine, but I'm still not sure how to play videos sitting in my ipod playlists.

The netflix video you posted is great though, can I run videos through youtube app the same way?

EDIT: I just found a video on youtube regarding APP mode, I didnt even know there was such a thing...will that work as well?

you dont have to do any of what they said if you click on the ipod buttom in the menu you will get a screen that says artist album ect.. at the top of this screen it will say music-video click the top to switch to the videos. you can either use app mode or you can use the interface to access them as well. Pioneer makes several cord. Are you sure you got the right one? post the name of the one you got and ill verify if its the right one.