AVIC411.com

I am installing a kicker sub in my car and I am wondering if the unit has a sub out since I am new to this

basically if it doesnt have a sub out Im assuming ill need a line out converter and a cross over from my rear 6x9s

so i need to know if i can connect the rca to the amp directly from my headunit instead of by LOC after the system wire harness

I am installing a kicker sub in my car and I am wondering if the unit has a sub out since I am new to this

basically if it doesnt have a sub out Im assuming ill need a line out converter and a cross over from my rear 6x9s

so i need to know if i can connect the rca to the amp directly from my headunit instead of by LOC after the system wire harness

Yes, it has RCA sub line-outs (2). The HU Sub section has a Low Pass Filter, phase, and gain adjustments.

Awesome ! Thanks I'm sure it was a noob question. Appologies for the forum foul of asking a question I'm sure has been covered I just didn't know what exactly to look for

Sounds like either you don't have the Z120 yet, or you have it installed and don't have the installation manual. It will probably answer lots of questions. Is is on the Pioneer web site:

Linky