AVIC411.com

No video files playable on F920BT

Just started using my F920BT and everthing seems to work fine except playing video files.

Haven't found any similar problems so starting a new topic in here.

I've put files on micro SD & a USB stick in different formats: Divx(as .avi), Xvid, MPEG, mkv.

When I try to play them it first gives me the warning that unplayable items will be skipped, and after trying each file it says: 'All of the files can not be played'.

I tried a sample file from the official Divx site and even that won't work...

MP3 files on the USB stick or SD card work just fine.

Anything that can be done or is there an actual problem with the unit? I haven't modified any of the software (yet!)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

thanks for the respons. I have download atubecatcher, but in the convertion section, there is more some kind of format, do you remember what format you use?

In the same idea, do you know if in mp3 (on usb) we can see cover of mp3?

thanks

alex

Try FormatFactory app, it's for PC and u can choose 2 options that i'm sure works on my F840BT, DIVx 360p (.avi) y (H.264)MP4 360p (.mp4)

About covers on mp3, i don't think so... i think the square on the right side it's only for iPod...

Hello,

thanks for the respons. I have download atubecatcher, but in the convertion section, there is more some kind of format, do you remember what format you use?

thanks

alex

Try FormatFactory app, it's for PC and u can choose 2 options that i'm sure works on my F840BT, DIVx 360p (.avi) y (H.264)MP4 360p (.mp4)

About covers on mp3, i don't think so... i think the square on the right side it's only for iPod...

Hello,

thanks

alex

Hello,

thanks

alex