AVIC411.com

upgrading from f900bt...to either f30 or f930...which one help !!

need a bit of advice...currently using my f900bt which to be honest hasn't skipped a beat at all and i love the unit...i wouldnt want to change it at all its just the fact that the newer stuff has come out and has a few more features which i would use like bluetooth streaming and app mode...and the fact that its compatible with the latest 4g products etc...so its time to upgrade

its either between the f930bt...or the f30bt

can someone tell me apart from the obvious what is the difference between these two....as the price is a few hundred more for the f30bt

from what i can see...they are identical apart from

the f30bt has a one inch bigger screen and no buttons on the side...only on the bottom...and no volume knob

is has tilt and motorised screen with sd card and cd behind the display

is there anything else to do with software/firmware or features/functionality that seperates both or are they the same...

i was tempted to go for the f30bt but i love my volume knob and also pioneer units in the past have had a bad reputation with the motorised screen function as a lot of the flip up displays used to go wrong and had to be sent to fixed.....five of my friends had this problem and pioneer had to fix them

any advice appreciated as i want to get one soon....but not sure if the f30bt will cause problems down the line with relability and if the larger screen is really worth the extra money...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...