AVIC411.com

Bypass relay for Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD

Hi.I just registered,and I have a question,maybe this a question that`s been asked before,but I am not clear with the answers I see.Could someone please tell me ,on the relay what wires go where,on what number connector on the relay.On the relay I have 5 connectors ,if I look at the relay so I can read the numbers on it ,I have 87 on top,86 on the left,85 on the right ,30 on the bottom and 87A in the middle.I have color coded wires,2 black on the same,one green and a blue.Please tell me what wires connect where,THANKS.

I have posted a diagram with the connections for that. Do a advance search on my username.

Thanks.I connected as shown and check this out,when the door is open I have audio ,when I close the door ,no audio.I connected the blue wire and audio comes back.So I took off the relay and went back to the switch,now I have audio with a dvd but no video.There is no warning screen at all,and it does nothing when I switch back and forth on the toggle switch.Anyone have this problem.