AVIC411.com

Looking for a good back up cam and steering wheel controller

Can't speak on the backup camera, but as far as steering wheel control i recently switched to the Metra Axxess ASWC instead of the PAC.

The metra axxess ASWC is waaay better than the PAC. Simple connection, self-service updates, auto vehicle recognition, auto radio recognition and full manual programming.

http://www.axxessinterface.com/steering_wheel_control_new.aspx

• 1 month later...

I've been using a Boyo chrome backup camera on my Dodge Ram for about 2-3 years now. Picture is still great and I haven't had any issues with it, although I use my truck for highway and everyday driving, not offroading or mudding. Only thing I wish I had were the parking guide lines but I think you can only get those from having a factory installed backup camera. Those are for rookies anyways :mrgreen:

Other reviews at the time when I got my camera stated that it didnt last long, rusted, etc., but that could be due to poor/improper install, or environment, not really sure. Shop around and see if that is still the case, maybe I got lucky? Mine was cheap, installed above the plate, and still looks good.

• 2 weeks later...