AVIC411.com

Z130BT Owners Manual

I had an installer put in a Z130BT in my car on Friday. I received the Installation Manual and the Quick Start Guide. I did not receive an Owners Manual. Is this unit suppose to have an Owners Manual included in the box? I did go out and download the PDF Owners Manual, but I also like to have a book in hand to read.

I just got one the other day and it has the owners manual on a CD. The only printed copies are the install manual and the quick start guide. I guess Pioneer is trying to save a few trees.

I did not get the CD. Besides the Owners Manual, is there anything else on the CD that I should have?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I had an installer put in a Z130BT in my car on Friday. I received the Installation Manual and the Quick Start Guide. I did not receive an Owners Manual. Is this unit suppose to have an Owners Manual included in the box? I did go out and download the PDF Owners Manual, but I also like to have a book in hand to read.

If you can stand the price, order the hard copy from Pioneer.......$38 including shipping, tax and handeling charge.