AVIC411.com

F900BT Rebooting issue with Iphone

Hi Guys

Well after searching the forum for any related issues i didnt find anything that really is like the problem im having.

Basically i updated my iphone 4 to the latest firmware a while ago and everything was fine for weeks but then the other day it started to reboot continuously after playing a couple of songs until i unplug my iphone and then it boots fine. I plug it back in and instantly the headunit reboots continually.

At first i thought it was the head unit so i downloaded the latest firmware and installed it. Tried the iphone again, it plays a couple of songs then reboots again & again & again etc. I tried an ipod as i dont have another iphone to test and the ipod plays fine no restarts. I updated my iphone to the latest firmware, again rebooting issue and finally i tried restoring my iphone once again rebooting issue.

It might be relevant but i used to have my iphone jailbroken, its not now as i restored it.

Does anyone know whats causing the issue & possibly how i can fix this problem.

Thanks in advance for your help

Bego.

• 2 months later...