AVIC411.com

Z130BT Newb question

Apologies if this has been asked ad nauseum, I didn't see anything here about it nor did I see anything in the manual (which probably answers my question) but I figured I'd ask just in case.

Is there any way to view your nav route while on the AV (ipod) screen? Like, a split screen of the route & album/song or have the next direction apppear at the bottom of the screen like you can do with the track listing on the nav page?

Thanks!

Apologies if this has been asked ad nauseum, I didn't see anything here about it nor did I see anything in the manual (which probably answers my question) but I figured I'd ask just in case.

Is there any way to view your nav route while on the AV (ipod) screen? Like, a split screen of the route & album/song or have the next direction apppear at the bottom of the screen like you can do with the track listing on the nav page?

Thanks!

The only way that I know of is to have the NAV screen up. In the lower right it shows the current media selected (iPod, for example). Immediately to the left is a 'button' (I don't know how to describe it). To the left of that is the current road you are on. If you press that 'button' the road info changes to the current track.

Is that what you want.

PS. I have had my Z130BT for about 1 week now (replaced a 6 year old stolen Z2).

Roger

yes. that is the only way to see the currently playing source.

with the avic you are either at the home screen, map screen or av source screen.

when navigating a route, the only option to see the av source screen is the on the very bottom or switch the av screen. when you are in the map screen, the button on the bottom will display artist/song info and you can click the icon to go the av screen.

and when you are in the av screen the turn screens will automatically be displayed and then go back to the av screen.