AVIC411.com

United Kingdom Pioneer Avic F900bt Reboot problems

Hey Everyone

I have spent hours looking through avic411 for a solution to the problem i am having and the problem is that i have a European Pioneer Avic F900BT installed in my car, i first noticed a problem when i attached a USB with music to the USB cord that came with the unit, it started to load but would restart after reaching the Navgate screen , so i took out the USB and that seemed to fix the problem, but last weekend after working in the morning it just stopped and just kept rebooting, now it sometimes letsthe radio play and maybe go to the radio channel list screen but after a few minutes it just reboots and keeps rebooting.

i have looked at solutions on here but they either hav links that are no longer avialable or are only for the USA / CANADA models.

if anyone here knows of a good solution or has a step by step guide of knows of a guide on here with working links i would be most grateful to you as my unit is out of warranty the recommended pioneer shop wants around £179.00 that about $260.00

any help that can be offered is appriciated