AVIC411.com

I want my AVIC D1 to stop barking at me.

I would love to see the Bears win it, being a Gator and all, but as much as I like Grossman, I'm thinking he might not hold up to the pressure, so the Colts are probably the better bet. But I'm glad it's the Colts, not NE, going up against the Bears, because I think the Bears have a better shot at beating Indy vs. NE. It should make for some great football, nonetheless.....

Yeah,

My money was on the Saints and the Colts this week. In my opinion, Breese has no reason to be embarassed. Chicago is a hostile environment and it's hard for any dome team to battle the elements of an open air stadium this time of year. The Saints had a great run. And compared to where they were this time last year, this was quite an accomplishmen for them. If they can beef up their defense in the off season, they will definitey be Superbowl contenders for 2007.

Colts Vs. Chicago should make for a great Superbowl. Manning and company were due to make it to the big show.

Again, my money is on the Colts.