AVIC411.com

change the word preset to the name of the station

on the 120BT the preset should be showing the name of the station and not just a preset tag that tells nothing. for the SAT radio you have to remember 18 preset stations rather than seeing the name of the station? that makes no sense. what am i doing wrong that it is not picking up the station? no one could be that bad of a programer to not have the station name in the preset.

thanks

I still can't figure out why are there are "presets" and FM1, FM2, FM3, XM1, XM2, and XM3.....how about favorites and there are no limits on the amount of favorites. The switching from XM1 to XM2 is too damn slow and annoys me....would love to have like 20 stations stored and simply scan through those rather than dealing with going through the limited number of presets and then having to switch bands.

on the 920bt I see the channel names.

I still can't figure out why are there are "presets" and FM1, FM2, FM3, XM1, XM2, and XM3.....how about favorites and there are no limits on the amount of favorites. The switching from XM1 to XM2 is too damn slow and annoys me....would love to have like 20 stations stored and simply scan through those rather than dealing with going through the limited number of presets and then having to switch bands.

on the 920bt I see the channel names.

it is just software so they should be able to add this feature. the question is what drives the product, the customer or the competition. the answer i got from tech support was, this is how every one does it. that is why we are 10 years ahead of everyone else on our product since all our competition uses is a stolen copy of our old product and we keep making it better just to make our customers happy. pioneer or some one in this business should think that way. how do we get them to?