AVIC411.com

Finished Install in 2007 Acura TL

It just amazes me how strong of a reaction I've gotten from Acura buffs. You'd think I desecrated a sacred goat or something. LOL You never see anyone getting chastised for putting a Z1 in a Ford.

Yes, the factory nav is awsome, but this car was about 5k less than the ones with nav I looked at, and I already a lot of the components, so it was a no brainer.

I think Id rather either have the stock unit modded and "hacked" as u put it or the dash molded and modded out to make that look better. What happened to the trim around the radio, it loks all scratched up? I think Id also rather have the amp in the Z1 run my speakers than wasting my time with those Pioneer amps. Just my .02

I think Id rather either have the stock unit modded and "hacked" as u put it or the dash molded and modded out to make that look better. What happened to the trim around the radio, it loks all scratched up? I think Id also rather have the amp in the Z1 run my speakers than wasting my time with those Pioneer amps. Just my .02

There's nothing scratched up. It's just fingerprints showing up from the flash.

I'm not even going to waste my time commenting on using the Z1 amp over a pioneer one with 4 times the power.

This is my last post on this matter. I just wanted to share my install with the group, and I get to hear all these negative remarks from self righteous jackasses.

To any moderator, please delete this thread. I am done.

wow, if you didnt want any input you might not want to have shared. Your pictures do show scratched areas around the half circles where the knobs use to be. Especially the right side. I say this because i see it in more then one pictures at more then one angle and lighting. if it is or isnt, it doesnt matter its your car. Also, you should make sure that the speakers have been cleaned better then the picture because it appears that some metal shavings are present, and you dont want that on your nice new speakers.

You didnt get responses talking shit just to talk shit, there are valid comments about quality. No ones mad that you didnt bring your vehicle to them and let them install it, it simply the publics way of helping you learn and offering suggestions. Even if it is less then tactful.

You did crack open the car and do the work, good job, but i hardly doubt everyone sucking your di@k would be helpful to you. So take the comments in strides and work out the kinks for next time.