AVIC411.com

i mostly use the ipod with the head unit. the problem i have been having is that when the ipod is connected the head unit does not read it and the usb logo appears where the ipod logo usually appears. i have to reset the ipod a lot in oder to work or sometimes it just doesnt work until i start my car later in the day. i have used different ipods. another thing is that the first ipod cord were defective but were pioneer brand. the speakers were cutting in and out. but its still said once in a while that is wasnt reading the ipod. well with the new wires the speakers are ok. but yet again it doesnt read the ipod. but the new cord is not pioneer brand. it says PAC on it. did i just happen to have fake pioneer cords the first time around ? i always update my ipod every couple of days. and sometimes when i connect the wires to the ipod it says it does not support current ipod. is there new firm ware for this unit? it is already updated with the 3.02. please any information on this would be helpful having to restart the ipod every time i get in the truck is getting annoying. thank you for your time