AVIC411.com

I have been looking for the bluetooth fix and see that there are various fixes available. I tried to download one of them and couldnt open up the .iso file. Is there any other way to do this, does anyone else know of another fix that doesnt involve the .iso file? Thanks .

The Iso file is a CD Image. You need Nero or ISO Burn to burn that image to the CD... not put that file on to a CD but to use that ISO image file to tell a burning program how to create a CD from those ISO instructions.

I used Nero to burn them. Some people get the 99% done and the Z1 locks up error, then you would want to use an extraction tool, like WinRar, ISO buster or any other file to open ISO files, extract the files in there, create a Data CD from the files in the ISO and then use that to update the Z1.

Basically you need to burn a disk of files. The ISO is the instructions how to burn the disk and the files it needs to burn. Just you can't use windows to burn the CD, you need some form of program to burn a ISO9660 format data cd.

I tried to get these files as well. I got the iso buster. I got the files on my computer but now what... I really need to remember some computer classes i took in college... Sorry I am sure that this question must be getting old but I need to fix this blue tooth once and for all. Any ideas??

I downloaded the files, have them in the ISO buster folder. Now what?