AVIC411.com

X930BT bypass and VSS problem

Hi everybody,

Recently got my X930BT installed in a body shop, very happy with it, but of course nothing in this world goes 100% smooth.

So I asked those guys to do the bypass, and also specifically insisted on having VSS wire connected.

However, when i look to connectivity menu(that's awesome pioneer made it available for users) I always see my speed pulse set to 0 (even when the vehicle in motion).

So, i'm not thinking if this is expected and after doing the bypass it makes the unit think that it is not in the motion and does not pull out/display speed sensor information? Or it is not connected properly?

Thanks,

Ruben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

Recently got my X930BT installed in a body shop, very happy with it, but of course nothing in this world goes 100% smooth.

So I asked those guys to do the bypass, and also specifically insisted on having VSS wire connected.

However, when i look to connectivity menu(that's awesome pioneer made it available for users) I always see my speed pulse set to 0 (even when the vehicle in motion).

So, i'm not thinking if this is expected and after doing the bypass it makes the unit think that it is not in the motion and does not pull out/display speed sensor information? Or it is not connected properly?

Thanks,

Ruben

I've got the same thing. They did a bypass but did not connect VSS (property) even though I insisted on that. I've also used to purchase and provided a module that would pull out VSS signal from CAN-BUS interface and that helped a lot. Once connected properly I did not see any problems. It works flawlessly!