AVIC411.com

contacts keeps resetting to gray

I have the z130bt. It's been awesome so far... However tonight I had some issues with the bluetooth. I tried to make an outgoing call, but my "contacts" button was gray. My phone was connected and I could access my incoming and outgoing calls, but only those that were previously made through the 130bt. I disconnected both my phone and headunit (thanks to searches I did on this site) and after much trouble was finally able to re sync my phone with the headunit.

Now, the "contacts" and "transfter contacts" buttons were gray. I turned the car off, and back on. I quickly went to the phone options menu and repeatedly pressed the "transfer contacts" button as fast as I could. It then asked me to initiate transfer so I did. Contacts transferred successfully after about 5 min and I made a call from the phonebook on the head unit to test it out. All was good till I ended the call and tried to call my wife's cell. Again, the "contacts" and "transfer contacts" buttons were gray. So I selected "transfer address book" on my Blackberry and it said "successful" after about 5 seconds. The "contacts" buttons went back to color and I searched my wife's number and called her.

Now, my phone battery was going dead, but not completely there yet. Is there any possibility that that could be the issue? Or do I have a different pairing issue? I'm really confused... phone is on the charger inside right now and I'll mess with it again tomorrow, but if I'm doing something wrong let me know. Thanks!

I have the same issue, but I cannot even get my contacts to transfer via the Transfer Contacts button.

My Contacts and Transfer Contacts buttons are grayed as well.

Initially when my phone connects, the Transfer Contacts button highlights briefly. I have pushed it and followed the pattern to simply try to transfer 1 contact.

It Syncronizes Contacts for 2 hours and never does the transfer.

yea, same here. My transfer contacts button highlights briefly, and if I'm fast enough I can get the contacts to transfer. Last night it synchronized for about 5 min and everything worked great. Today I tested it again and my contacts were no longer in there.