AVIC411.com

Problem with powering amp

Ok I was trying to come up with a good title but i didn't know how to describe it in a short title. Anyway I have a z2 and hooked up my subwoofer and amp today and here is my problem, it works great when it's just on the radio the amp comes on with the remote wire no problem but as soon as I switch to the cd or my library the amp cuts off.... When I switch back to the radio the amp comes back on and works like normal... Everything else works fine but this has got me baffled

Ok I was trying to come up with a good title but i didn't know how to describe it in a short title. Anyway I have a z2 and hooked up my subwoofer and amp today and here is my problem, it works great when it's just on the radio the amp comes on with the remote wire no problem but as soon as I switch to the cd or my library the amp cuts off.... When I switch back to the radio the amp comes back on and works like normal... Everything else works fine but this has got me baffled

It's a setting.... (Auto ANTenna setting) You can set the external power output to activate only when the radio is selected (RADIO, which would be the setting you currently have), or set to POWER, which means it's activated whenever the contact is switched on (which is what you want)

(see page 104 and 158 of the manual)