AVIC411.com

AVIC D3 Map updates (download and burning:

Alright so u got a noob when it comes to torrents here. I used bitorrent to download the CNDV-MT100 map updates and have been having a hard time burning the dvd. Im using Memorex DVD+R DL discs and used winrar to extract the files. So far I have tried using Nero and Alcohol to burn the DVD but keep getting a failure to burn disc error. Is it the type of disc Im using or am I doing something wrong? Can anyone jus help me out with some step by step guidance and maybe some suggestions on the best type of disc to use? I dont wanna pay money for a disc that might not solve my problem. All I want to know is if my Avic D3 still works cuz the "please insert appropriate disc" message popped up after not using my car for a month! I dont have the original disc because I bought my car used and it did not include it. Any help would be appreciated so all you people who think ur so cool cuz u know what to do n I dont, dont respond! Thank you, bueno, BYE!