AVIC411.com

Pandora and CNSD-210FM update

I recently did the CNSD-210FM update from a Z120bt to Z130bt and I've been having weird Pandora connection issues. I never had a problem before the upgrade, but since then it doesn't always connect the same way. Most of the time if my ipod touch is just on the normal springboard (not in a app) and I click on Pandora icon on the radio it will start up the app for me automatically, never saw this as a feature of the update but I thought, "cool, pretty nice". Sometimes it will give the normal message about launching your app on the ipod to start connection. If I start the Pioneer Pandora app it's 90% chance it will do nothing, if I start the normal iTunes Pandora it usually works.

Is anyone else having weird Pandora startup/connection issues ?

Further testing with the new update and Pandora. I have figured out if my iphone screen is unlocked and not in a application and touch the Pandora or the Aha buttons on the AVIC screen it will automatically launch the app and works perfect every time. Of course once you launch one or the other you can't switch without closing it on the iphone so it can open the other Not sure if this was a feature or just a side effect of the upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...