AVIC411.com

I have a Z2 that has been upgraded to a Z3 with bluetooth that I pared with my new AT&T Samsung windows phone.

It worked for a whole and now it shows a X threw the BT icon on the screen that I don't know how to remove.

When the Z powers up, the screen says bluetooth connection is successful, but the X is over the icon?

Any help is appreciated, Thank You, Mark

I have a Z2 that has been upgraded to a Z3 with bluetooth that I pared with my new AT&T Samsung windows phone.

It worked for a whole and now it shows a X threw the BT icon on the screen that I don't know how to remove.

When the Z powers up, the screen says bluetooth connection is successful, but the X is over the icon?

Any help is appreciated, Thank You, Mark

The fact that it says bluetooth connection successful on startup, just means it's detected and successfully connected to the bluetooth adapter, not the phone. The fact that there is an x over the bluetooth icon means it's not connected to a phone.

Try manually connecting from the phone menu. Otherwise try re-paring your phone...

• 2 weeks later...