AVIC411.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are few things that twist my nads worse than people who are too lazy to even think for themselves, let alone actually make an effort to find the answer instead of having someone show them the obvious place to look. I can't tell you how many of my customers come back with questions about a product and I ask them, "Where is the manual?" and they reply, "I don't know." or, "What manual?" "The one I left on your armrest when I delivered the vehicle to you." "Well, can't you just show me what to do?" "I can read the manual to you, if you wish." "Well, I know how to read." "THEN YOU ALSO HAVE YOUR ANSWER." I'm sorry for the rant, but if I call a serviceperson to my house because I can't work my vcr, I expect a bill and a kick in the yarbles if the guy sits next to me on the couch and reads me the answer from the instruction manual. Especially if he reads it from his manual because I lost mine or threw it away. I will only read to you during storytime, after which I will expect you to curl up on the floor and take a nap. I might even give you a cookie.

So funny and yet so true. +1 for jimmy303