AVIC411.com

frozen on blue splash screen out of no where

hey guys, im trying to search but i dont even know what I am searching for. out of no where my avic f90bt stays frozen on the blue splash screen... can you guys please help not sure if this needs to be rebooted in service mood or something.. I am very noob to this and freaking out its my baby so any advice would really help

still searching and still no luck maybe if I am a little more specific. when i power up the blue spash screen comes on and stays there is no sound. I tried the reset button and the same problem. reading on here I see people pushing the menu map eject reset let go of reset you can hear a little pop from the speakers and it goes to a plain blue screen that says to reset again(so i am guessing my unit isnt fired and I can hack into it with some help and reset it. I just do not no where to start as I have seen simialar black screen and reboot problems so I am just guessing to try that stuff. I am noobesk with computers at best so do not really no were to start except for buying sd cards and a usb and waiting for replys. also I have the firmware 2.0 sd cards that came w/ when I bought it, i just do not know how to even make it read them