AVIC411.com

AVIC X930 compatiable with Iphone 4S?

i don't know for sure cause i have not updated but i do know that pioneer has this info alreayd and are working on something atleast there website says they are

so far from what i gather when you have your phone hooked up threw the USB cable or direct cable to the head unit it will pause for no reason and maybe a few others can explain it more

it pauses for no reason, loses the connection suddenly even tho it still says its connected, no biggie (mainly when listening to pandora), if you press ipod, it comes back on--like magic =) Then press pandora again. If you don't, then you cant play ipod music because the system thinks your pandora music is playing through your ipod instead of the app. (stupid glitch)

I just installed mine 2-days ago so I dont know if this next part is normal, but even though you have apps open on your phone in multi-tasking, you have to "activate" each app on your phone before the system notices it. IE if you're listening to pandora, and you want to switch to aha, you have to switch it on the HU and then switch it on the iphone. Im pretty positive this has to be due to the glitch bc this isnt safe. I think thats the most annoying thing, but everything else works fine. Syncs, recognizes bluetooth, all apps, automatically recognizes Feeds contacts, etc