AVIC411.com

Any way to remove pushing OK upon powering on?

I tried to clean up the installation part of the instructions:

1. Unpack the archive to the memory card in the root directory. Root directory should have The Appradio folder and these files:

- Cetool66.exe

- Cetool66.mscr

- Mortscript.exe

- Toolhelp.dll

2. Insert the card into the machine and reboot the device (do a hard reset), and the machine should be booting in testmode and the installer should launch.

3. Follow the installation instructions, if the re-pack is installed for the first time, it is recommended to select 1, "Installing the Assembly." (УÑтановка Ñборки)

4. After successful installation, you must do a hard reset (the installation program will remind you about this).

5. After installation, the device should load normally (some of the programs required for the re-pack to function might momentarily appear on the screen). On subsequent startups the OK should be clicked automatically.

6. To get to the extended menu press the the standard settings button (in order to still get to the settings you have to exit the extended menu on the "Main menu" (Глав. меню.) from the top bar). The expanded menu is implemented in the style of the iPhone and AppRadio and allows you to scroll the screen horizontally.

7. The expanded menu is implemented on the base of iPhoneToday application . In the current implementation, customization, adding, deleting programs is possible only by correcting the configuration file: icons.xml, system.xml, located at: AppRadio \ System \ Menu \ For the changes to take effect, the corrected files have to be added to the re-pack and the update has to be ran from Setup from the expanded menu.

8. To set up Internet connections, you must run "connection settings." (ÐаÑÑ‚Ñ€. Ñоедин) from the top bar of the extended menu and an follow instructions. For the selected connection to be established automatically assign it to the status of "active conection".(активное Ñоединение)

9. For automatic initialization and control of the connection there is a "Connector"(Коннектор) program in the top bar. It also starts automatically when you first start the navigation software that needs the Internet connection (it is set up in launching the navigation program script).

10. Navigation and other programs should be in a folder APL in the root of the SD-card, USB-flash drives or in memory (NAND FLASH), the initial startup scripts are set to this folder." - Serhy

I haven't connected my radio yet so I haven't tried installing it. So as of now I wouldn't advise it if you cant read Russian/ not willing to figure it out.

it is the custom firmware that everybody wait, you are the owner of this custom firmware? can you tell us whether a multilingual version will be available or Is there a procedure to change the language ? I am really looking forward to read from the time we expect an evolution

Excuse me for this reply, but I'm having a hard time fully following this communication. Will this process get rid of all the annoying messges and OK buttons. If I do this will my appradio just work as it should, no raodblocks to using any features. This would be fantastic :mrgreen: I read this is in Russian, has it been converted to english. I just updated to the latest 2.45 firmaware from Pioneer, will this work with the latest firmware. If not I can reinstall 2.2, I saved it. Thanks.