AVIC411.com

Ipod Iphone Play list always retracks up to the Top is this normal ?

Ok so i never really paid much attention to it before

but wondering is it normal for the Ipod Iphone play list to go back to the beginning or top of the song lists ?

guess what i am saying is if i click on one song then go out to the nai screan and i want to change it to a specific song i have to schroll all the way threw the play list or threw the songs starting back at the top is this normal ?

Hmm ok let me try another way to explain it

yes when i plug it in it always starts at the first song on my play list

kind of eritating cause sometime i just plug it in to charge it and then it interrupts what ever im listening to at the moment

but ok so when im playing a song and say my play list has 80 songs on it and i am at song 40

If i close out the play list and go to the GPS mode and then latter on go back to the ipod play list it takes me back to the first song it doesn't start to play the first song but i have to scroll all the way threw to song 40 just to see where i am at and whats next

so it always makes me schroll all the way back threw any time i close out the play list itself is this normal