AVIC411.com

hello i have a z1 and just installed it in my car and the signal seems to say im in los angelas and im in florida..lol when i go to the setings it says no connection and everything is pluged up correctly.. could this be due to a ban antenna? and my old antenna looks fine.. how offen would an antenna go bad? i thank you guys for any info regarding in helping me out

Is the antenna mounted correctly ? I.e. top side up, no metal between the antenna and the sky, no metalised (heat resistant) windows ?

Try mounting the antenna outside temporarily, as a test to see if it works then....

I have the same issue. I am planning on pulling out the antenna tonight and setting on the dash to see if that fixes the issue. The unit worked in another car just recently, just not my Suburban. Everything that I have read including the feedback here has me thinking there is just something wonky going on where I have the module located.