AVIC411.com

I have installed an AVIC-Z130BT in a customer's 57 Chevy. Everything seems to work except the icons in the phone menu are all grayed out. I have sucessfully synced my Blackberry to the unit through Bluetooth, but all the icons are still all gray when I go to the phone menu screen. Any help is appreciated.

Pull the parking brake.

I did the bypass as instructed in the video. Ground the parking brake wire, move the mute wire up one and ground it. Before the bypass, all the icons in the settings menu were grayed. Now they are functional. Any more suggestions.

• 1 month later...

I did the bypass as instructed in the video. Ground the parking brake wire, move the mute wire up one and ground it. Before the bypass, all the icons in the settings menu were grayed. Now they are functional. Any more suggestions.

Ugh...you might have a bad bluetooth chip according to Pioneer. You have to mail it to their factory for repair. 3 week turnaround and $230 if out of warranty.

Here's my post on it...not a fun read

http://avic411.com/i...225#entry243225

If you come to a different answer, PLEASE let me know.