AVIC411.com

X930BT backup camera question

When I first hooked everything up and checked out my back up camera I had full screen. At one point I must have pushed a button or something and now I have a split screen, half pic and half map. I do not have it wired for driving forward and looking behind me. I have read my manual and read most responses to camera questions on this forum and can't figure out how to get it back. Can anyone help??

It won't do a full screen on camera if you have it connected to the reverse camera input. You'd have to connect it to one of the video inputs for it to work that way.

Yes it will. My camera is attached to the brown rear view camera connection and I get full screen video out of it when in reverse.

Yes it will. My camera is attached to the brown rear view camera connection and I get full screen video out of it when in reverse.

I think the OP is trying to have it show full screen while he/ she is driving, not in reverse. It won't show full screen when you're driving.