AVIC411.com

can't delet devices from bt in HU that have been saved and set up

ok so i am trying to figure out is the only way to delete a device from the HUs Memory for the BT to reset the entire HU settings ?

i really do hope that there is a way to just delete some of the phones and devices would suck

to have to reset the entire HU to factory settings

also if you reset to Factory settings does this also mean my PW will be reset and need to be set up again ?

hmm ok cool thanks i know there are 4 right now 3 iphones and my Brothers phone i only have 1 of the iphones

i hope that it doesn't only let me delete just 1 phone to make room for more if thats the case that would still suck

thanks for the info going to add my dads iphone to it tomorrow and see what pops up

If I remember correctly, you can only delete when you have 5 devices and want to add a new one.

If you have 5 devices, try adding a new one and a delete menu should pop up. To do this without 5? I have no idea if you can. I haven't found a way.

nope does not work i now have 5 devices on there and cant delet any of them

ah ok cool so i need to go out and get a 6th device lol

hmm is there a way to save your settings on a SD card that way i don't have to reset everything manually again i can jsut load the SD card and load the settings from it

or is that not possible or if it is possible will that also reload the devices ?