AVIC411.com

Is there a Z140 around the corner yet?

(May not be the correct place for this thread but...)

It's coming to the end of the year and CES is in a few weeks (which I will be attending). Does anyone know if there has been any mention of a newer unit (Z140 or something else for that matter)? I'm also wondering if there will be an AppRadio v2.

Just curious if anyone has heard any news yet.

I seriously doubt that is what it suggest.

Yeah I would think it would be safe to say that they usually will drop the price to get rid of old stock - not return them. The only reason I can see them requesting multiple returns is for some recall issue but not to discontinue. Don't know for sure though but that is odd.

• 3 weeks later...

Well here we are only a few days from CES and nothing new has been announced which means they're holding off for the show. I was hoping that a new product would have been announced prior to the show so I can hit them up with a bunch of questions at the booth but I guess I'll just have to wait and see the new product next week at the booth (hoping that there is in fact a new product to replace the Z130).