AVIC411.com

930BT regular and random BT connection issues

930BT, out of the box has had issues with a connection via Bluetooth phone and audio. I have a Samsung galaxy s and on most days the bt audio function might work while the phone will not connect. Sometimes I can get the phone only to work and BT audio. Other times my phone will lock up while trying to connect and I will have to remove battery on phone or power off the HU. This lock up on the phone by the HU will also randomly restart my phone and delete all speed dial entries. I have another vehicle with a Sony HU and I have never had an issue with Bluetooth on that HU. I try everything to get the phone to connect manually and automatically and most time I get no where with this and have to go without until another day. Most of the time with an issue like you can learn workarounds or other ways to get the thing to work the way it is supposed to. With this HU I can not seem to find a consistent way to connect ALL OF THE TIME. Any help?

silly question, but have you deleted the phone from the AVIC and tried to repair it?

also check to make sure there is not a update for the AVIC's bluetooth.

this may be a silly ? also but

how would the OP delete the phone from his avic unless he has 6 devices hooked up from my understanding that is the only way to delete the phone device from the the HU

I have factory reset the HU. I have not seen any updates that would pertain to a bluetooth problem. I have managed to get the HU to work fairly consistently for BT audio but can not get the HU to work for handsfree. I know bt audio and hands free both work but getting them both to work all the time is getting more and more rare. samsung galaxy s version 1.