AVIC411.com

new HDD support

Thank you,

I will explain what has happened to me, I bought a second hand hard drive and it worked perfect and I used to put data and perfect, was in NTSC format it to FTA32

When I prepare to go back next that I have in the pen drive to pass on the hard disk, foodservice and at the end because I did not see the hard drive in my PC, but appeared in Device Manager, but I can not to it, put it on the Z but I say put it unusable disc. but to bring it to the PC if appeared in device manager but I got into the BIOS and it seemed,

At it's because the disc does not see the PC and the disk unusable Z tell me? I did something wrong? not to work the hard drive?

thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Thank you,

I will explain what has happened to me, I bought a second hand hard drive and it worked perfect and I used to put data and perfect, was in NTSC format it to FTA32

When I prepare to go back next that I have in the pen drive to pass on the hard disk, foodservice and at the end because I did not see the hard drive in my PC, but appeared in Device Manager, but I can not to it, put it on the Z but I say put it unusable disc. but to bring it to the PC if appeared in device manager but I got into the BIOS and it seemed,

At it's because the disc does not see the PC and the disk unusable Z tell me? I did something wrong? not to work the hard drive?

thank you

Did you fix your drive? I'm in a similar situation: I removed the HDD from the Z unit and started to run the upgrade frm Acronis 10. At one point the message "The archive is corrupted" shows during upgrade and from that time the hdd became unreconized on the PC (vizible in Disk Management but uninitiated...) and reported as hdd can not be used on the Z unit.

If anybody have a sollution please posted here.

Thanks.