AVIC411.com

Help please! with updating to 3.0/ 3.1fx rebooting problems also

hello everyone, my avic-f90bt was working perfectly and then all of a sudden it started doing the constand rebooting that lots of people are having.

so what i did was try doing the update through sd card 2 gig i downloaded all the files from the tutorials and the files from the piratebay torrent but i cant get my avic to update.

i went into the service blue screen and pressed the up up down menu left right and with my sd card inside and when i click windowscd update format after about 10 seconds near the middle bottom it said scformat has failed press any button to continue.

ive tried this with both updates cant work and i cant get into the test mode either, is there a way to fix this or get into test mode?

please help me out! thanks so much!

try another sd card

try reformatting your sdcard fat32

try reformatting your sdcard fat

if you cant get into testmode, and you are sure that you have tried the above, then perhaps your unit and/or sdcard reader is not working

if you can get to the blue screen menu, then you should still be able to reflash your OS.. make sure you have winceimg.bin and winceimg.cks on root of sdcard...

for testmode, there should be the TESTMODE folder in root of sdcard

okay ill try that i tried 2 diff cards but they were both fat32, il try with regular fat, the testmode folder should be in caps? like "TESTMODE" ?

EDIT" tried doing with regular fat format and testmode in all caps still no lucks still sayd sd fail to update press any key to continue... there has to be another way...