AVIC411.com

Avic F90BT - 3.5mm jack input not working?

Howcome when I play music on my phone, then connect it through the 3.5mm jack, there's no option in the menu to select it as an audio source? I am running version 2.0 still... but shouldn't it still play music through the 3.5mm in? Am I missing something? I didn't see any settings to enable or disable it either?

It's frustrating because I want to listen to my hometown radio stations on iHeart radio through my Samsung Galaxy SII!

You're talking about the front 3.5mm jack right? That's AV2. Change it from "off" to "video" in the settings and then go back and select AV2 as your current source.

Yes, I have AV2 set to video, but only have AM/FM/iPod as options in the AV source menu? There is no AV2 source or anything else selectable... Sirius/XM/etc are all grayed out.

• 1 year later...

Sooo.....I know I'm late to the game here, but......I just can't seem to get the front jack working. I set AV! to off, enable AV2 to video, go back to the source options and only have AM/FM highighted and everything else grayed out.

I tried dragging the screen back and forth and nothing happens- can you elaborate a bit on this detail?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

can you elaborate a bit on this detail?

Thanks

pretty much summed it up right here...

DOH... it's the little tiny button on the bottom bar, didn't see it before! Thx...

at the very bottom of the source page, there should be a small little button to hit

AVIC-F90BT_greenScreenshot.jpg