AVIC411.com

Figuring out which Z110 upgrade is installed

My Z110 is still in the box, (long story) I was planning on doing the updates to get it in line with the Z130 and its updated maps etc. How can I go about finding out which is installed? If iit has 1.001 or 2.003,so I can figure out if I am able to update straight to the USCNSD 210 or if I have to go through the longer process of updating to 120 and then to the 130 and the 210. Sorry if my termonology is wrong.

Kind of what I was thinking. Thanks, makesit a lot easier. So I can go from the base 110 to the 130 with the hacked 2.00400? then the cnsd210?

No, install the 1.002 based ShortFuse hack. That will defeat the password validation for the next upgrade. Now install CNSD-210FM. You can't install 2.003 unless you've already installed 2.0 (CNSD-110FM).

BTW, going from 1.x to 3.x, after installing the upgrade - you should install the BT from CNSD-210FM SD1 first, then again from SD2.

No, install the 1.002 based ShortFuse hack. That will defeat the password validation for the next upgrade. Now install CNSD-210FM. You can't install 2.003 unless you've already installed 2.0 (CNSD-110FM).

BTW, going from 1.x to 3.x, you should install the BT from CNSD-210FM SD1 first, then again from SD2.

Thanks for the info. Did some more reading and that is what I thought was needed but so many different problems posted it is hard to tell which applies sometimes.