AVIC411.com

Hands-Free Control in Cydia

Just found another cool tweak for the 4S that works awesome with the AppRadio. It's called Hands-Free Control. It allows you to activate Siri without touching your phone. All you have to say is "Siri, launch Pandora" and the app launches and starts playing. I've read some complaints that it causes problems with making phone calls, but if you don't use the phone feature of the AppRadio (or can't because the microphone sucks), it's a great addon.

Edit:

Forgot to mention that I use Activator to enable it when the phone is plugged in and disable it when unplugged. Really helps with battery life/accidental triggers when not in the car.

I am using handsfree but had to turn off listening because it keeps opening my phone. I sent an email to the developer about the issue. Tell me more about using Activator to open appradio. Also how did you set up your hands free to turn on when plugged in and off when not. I tried this but I didn't get it setup properly.

The instructions for Activator are very minimal. I got handsfree to work on power connected and disconnected, but the app seems to be limited to just one. Is there a way to have multiple programs come on and off. Where are you setting them up, Anywhere, At Home Screen, In Application etc.