AVIC411.com

F900bt Problems . Hacking, updrading?

Hi,

for 2 years now I have a european f900bt(originally bought it cause i thought there would be the same features as in the US version like voicecontrol etc...but its actually only crap in it sadly)

No after a Iphone update I can finally (at last) control the iphone and get the direct sound of my apps etc through the radio (which before was just-iphone-control).

My question now, how do I get or WHICH hacks can I use/get and which updates can I make. I never could make any update beacuse I didnt want to spend 150€ every year for new maps, through which just THEN I could do a firmware update.

Can anyone help me???? What datas can I install, update, hack, and what do they do. The f900bt is just so boring and old without any updates..

Thank you

CNSD-200FM (2010 maps/pois) is the last available official update.

However, if you take some time to read this forum, you will note that many have found ways to update maps/pois to 2011 (and beyond since it's just IGO8 nav core). Also, several interesting mods are available as well.

Thanks at first for the answer. Well its really hard for me to get through this. officially on the site theere is only cnsd200fm but since august 2011 there is cnsd300fm on sale, so I can already but that one and get the 2011 update. But actually I want to know:

1st: A way to update 2011 or the newest for free (dont know if IGO8 is better than the navgate thing of pioneer)

2nd: What mod is actually pretty good , and if a MOD is just another "software" which might be better than the actual pioneer software.

3rd: it would be nice if I could get just a LITTLE help.

4th: Are there also european offers?

Thank you very much!:D

• 1 month later...