AVIC411.com

z2 Bluetooth and Command Issues

I have been experiencing problems with the bluetooth and commands with my pioneer avic z2. When my phone is connected to bluetooth and i answer or make a call, the radio will mute whatever music is playing, but after i end the call, the volume will not return back to normal volume. It will stay really low, and pressing the volume button on the avic or steering wheel controls will not change it. The only way is to turn the car on and off. Also, when i press the voice command button, or the navigation voice speaks, it will do the same thing, Mute the volume and then stay muted. Anyone else experience this issue/have a fix?

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a similar issue with my bluetooth functions. My issues have also been that every button works except the volume button. Also when my phone pairs, the phone icon turns red instead of green and I cannot place a call using the z, only using my phone. I have not found a fix yet, but the work around I am using is if you go into the settings menu and turn the mute function off. Also, if froze, Instead of turning the car off, you can unpair the phone and z, that should unfreeze it. Let me know if you make any progress with this and I will do the same. I am using a blackberry storm 2 with my z2 upgraded to z3.

• 3 weeks later...